It has been your dream to own your own business … be your own boss. You know what you want to do and what product or service you want to offer. You are ready to take those critical next steps, but you’re not sure where to start. Be sure to attend this FREE 45-minute webinar, presented by three experts in the field of business coaching, accounting & tax consulting, and legal assistance. Here’s the valuable information you’ll receive from the webinar:
New Business Coaching - Pam Hargis with FocalPoint International
To establish a foundation, a new business owner must be clear on what are the business objectives and have good line of sight where it’s going and how to get there! Among other things, the business itself, the customer and the competition require definition. Here are five things we’ll touch on that you CANNOT afford NOT to do!
- Business Plan - 10 most critical items
- Schedule time for Networking & Building your business
- Eat That Frog best practices for effective time management
- Don’t assume and do what’s uncomfortable
- Work ON your business
Let’s face it… Starting a business is scary with lots of critical things to consider. You worry that if you make the wrong decision, you may find yourself in the wrong tax situation, you may get into financial troubles, get audited by the IRS or worse! You may be asking yourself:
- Are there any tax-implications or benefits for the type of company structure I choose?
- What are my monthly, quarterly, and yearly tax obligations?
- What should I do about taxes and how do I keep the IRS off my back?
I know I need it! I’m sure I can’t afford it! You can’t afford NOT to!
A plan that fits your business
With a small business plan from LegalShield, you can get the expert legal support you need without the huge legal bill.
- Speak with a business attorney in as little as four hours
- Get help protecting and growing your business
- Save thousands of dollars over hiring an attorney directly
Email Pam Hargis : firstname.lastname@example.org for the access code and link
Each FREE Webinar is 45 minutes long. Webinar Dates to Choose From:
June 27 at 8:30 a.m.
June 29 at 6 p.m.
July 11 at 8:30 a.m.
July 27 at 6 p.m.